Pool Pumps & Motors in Tampa
Owning a pool is just part of the Tampa lifestyle, but you might not think about the equipment and maintenance involved in managing a residential pool. To keep your pool sparkling clean and warm, you can rely on the skilled technicians and electricians of Hawkins Service Company, who have been serving the Tampa area for more than 20 years. Here’s a closer look at what all pool owners should know about pool pumps and motors that can keep your pool running efficiently.
Variable Speed Pool Pumps
Variable speed pool pumps can reduce your water and energy bills by optimizing the efficiency of your pool equipment. These pumps regulate water flow automatically to meet the needs of your pool and avoid wasting water. With Hawkins, you can choose from a number of leading pool pump brands—including Ecostar, Intellipro, TriStar, and MaxEPro.
Most homeowners don’t want to fuss with bulky pool equipment (repair), or regular pool pump maintenance, but pool automation makes it easy to control and monitor your pool. With the following features and equipment, automation is simple and streamlined so that the water is ready whenever you want to swim.
- Remote controlled equipment – After installing a pool automation system, you can control everything through a remote control, or even with your smartphone. This will streamline the function of your residential pool equipment and alert you of any repair needs.
- Ongoing service and repair – Hawkins Service Company can provide you with top-of-the-line equipment and automation systems along with the repair service you need to keep it running for years to come. With installation and warranties through Hawkins, you can rest assured knowing that your equipment is always running at optimal efficiency.
When the water is warm, it’s hard to resist getting in the water every day. If your heater or heat pump is malfunctioning, Hawkins Service Co. can provide repairs or new installation with Hayward, Jandy, Rheem, Aquacal, Sta-Rite, Pentair and a number of other leading brands. We can complete repairs under warranty from licensed technicians throughout the Tampa area. Hawkins has an HVAC license for heat pump repairs and installation, an electrical license, and gas license for propane and natural gas heaters. We can help you heat a pool or spa of any size, since we carry all makes and models of gas and heat pumps.
For experience and professional service you can trust in the Tampa area, call Hawkins Service Company at (866) 429-5782. We have financing available and fast, reliable service that you can count on.
Why Choose Us?
- 24/7 Emergency Services Available
- Financing Available
- Serving All Tampa Bay Areas for Over 20 Years
- Fast, Reliable Service
- Focused On Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Warranty Repair Services Offered