Hawkins Service Co. Provides Expert Residential Duct Cleaning
At Hawkins Service Company, we believe all homeowners should breathe clean air and get the most out of their HVAC system with professional air duct cleaning services. Having your ductwork cleaned by professionals should be part of the regular maintenance you do for your home. Not only does ductwork cleaning help with air circulation and the energy efficiency of your system, but there are several other benefits you may not have considered. Because ductwork can circulate harmful contaminants, things like dust, debris, pollen, bacteria, and musty odors, it shouldn’t be something you ignore.
Our professional team provides thorough, effective air duct cleaning services to help prevent debris and contaminants from becoming a risk to you and your loved ones. Our highly trained technicians are fully licensed and use the highest quality air duct cleaning equipment to ensure the job is done with the highest quality service and attention to detail. Call us today to learn more!
What Are the Benefits of Duct Cleaning?
Because your air ducts act as the circulatory system for your home, it’s important to ensure the air moving throughout is clean and free of dirt, debris, and other unwanted contaminants. Having the ductwork in your home cleaned by a team of professionals regularly has several benefits, including:
- Improves airflow throughout your home
- Kills germs and other bacteria
- Removes dangerous mold and fungi
- Provides asthma and allergy relief
- Circulates cleaner, healthier air
- Removes foul, musty odors
- Helps your HVAC system operate at peak energy efficiency
- Reduces the potential for mold and bacteria growth
How Often Should Air Ducts Be Cleaned?
Professional air duct cleaning should be part of your home’s regular maintenance routine. If you don’t remember the last time, you had your ductwork professionally cleaned, it’s probably time to schedule an appointment. While you can do a little duct maintenance on your own, you can’t do a thorough clean without help from trained technicians and professional air duct cleaning equipment. If you change the filters in your HVAC system regularly and keep up on maintenance, you should have your ductwork professionally cleaned every one to three years. It takes some time for dirt and debris to build up in your ducts, but they should be cleaned more often, depending on a few different circumstances. The air ducts in your home should be cleaned more often than every one to three years if:
- Your home has been recently renovated or remodeled
- You’ve recently had restoration services done
- You have pets and/or dander
- You’ve recently done a major cleaning project
- You have family members with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions
- You’ve seen visible dirt, debris, or mold in your ductwork
- You’ve had a recent infestation with rodents or insects
- You’re installing a new HVAC system
If you are concerned about your indoor air quality, talk to the professionals at Hawkins Service Company. We can help you decide if it’s time to have your air ducts cleaned by our highly trained technicians.
Contact Hawkins Service Co. Today for Premier Air Duct Cleaning
The knowledgeable team at Hawkins Service Company has hundreds of years of combined experience. We are Tampa Bay Area’s “one-stop-shop” for most residential home service needs, including HVAC, electric, pool, plumbing, gas, and more. Contact us today to learn more about our air duct cleaning services or schedule an estimate. We look forward to hearing from you!