Residential Lighting Services in Tampa, FL
Hire a Pro for Residential Lighting Installation
Common Types of Bathroom Lights & Kitchen Lights
- General Lighting – General lighting is basic lighting used to make your home's interior or exterior visible and safe.
- Ambient or Decorative Lighting – Ambient or decorative lighting is used supplemental to general lighting to make your home inviting and comfortable.
- Recessed Lights – Recessed lights are hidden in a wall or floor, so you don't see the light source directly.
- Accent Lighting – Accent lighting is used to draw attention to and accentuate architectural features, artwork, decor, or other objects or areas of the home.
- Surface Lights – Surface lights are flush against the ceiling and wall and are common types of kitchen lights, bathroom lights, and hallway lights.
- Pendant Lights – Pendant lights are hanging lights typically placed over a dining room table, kitchen island, or bathroom vanity.
- Task Lighting – Task lighting is directed towards a specific area to improve the convenience and function of that area. You might install task lighting over a kitchen island or workshop table.
- Security Lighting – Security lighting can be inside and outside the home. It increases the safety and security of the home, illuminates trip hazards or obstacles, and deters prowlers and animals.
- Portable Lights – Portable lights are floor lamps, desk lamps, and table lamps that can be unplugged from an outlet and moved from place to place.
- Landscape Lighting – Landscape lighting includes bullet lights, flood lights, security lights, motion sensor lights, deck and patio lights, and well and wash lights. They are used to increase the safety and security of your yard and draw attention to landscaping and hardscaping elements.
- LED Lighting – Residential LED lighting is eco-friendly lighting that emits much less heat than traditional light bulbs.
- Dock Lighting – Residential dock lighting illuminates a dock for safety and decorative purposes.
Why Hire a Professional for Lighting Installation
Home Decorative Lighting Electrical Services
In addition to traditional residential lighting installation, we also offer home decorative lighting electrical services. Home decorative lighting is supplemental lighting that draws attention to architectural features or artwork, adds beauty or ambiance to a room, or otherwise enhances the mood of a room. Types of home decorative lighting we can install include:
- Pendant lights
- Patio and deck lighting
- Pool and spa lighting
- Stair and railing lighting
- Cabinet and shelf lighting
- Holiday lighting
Our Residential Lighting Services
Our home service technicians offer comprehensive electrical services and residential lighting services:
- Lighting Inspections – Our lighting inspections assess the condition, safety, and performance of existing residential lighting systems so we can recommend repair or replacement.
- Lighting Installation – We offer new lighting installation for homes, new construction, or as part of a remodel or renovation.
- Lighting Repairs – We can repair lights and install replacement parts so they are safe and functional once again.
- Lighting Maintenance – We can maintain residential lighting systems so they operate correctly and safely and have a longer lifespan.
- Lighting Design – We can assist with lighting design for remodels, renovations, and new construction.